Department of Cell Regulation
Course of Pharmaceutical Sciences
*convert [a] to @
DDS, Ph. D.
|Jun Takouda, Assistant Professor||j-tkd[a]nagasaki-u.ac.jp||+81-95-819-2418||+81-95-819-2472
- Mechanisms of mitochondrial sensing and stress response
- Mitochondrial functions in the regulation of inflammation
- Mechanisms of inflammatory death of macrophage lineage cells
- Molecular mechanisms of cell motility
- Construction of a marine microbial extract library and its application to drug discovery
- Baba T, Tanimura S, Yamaguchi A, Horikawa K, Yokozeki M, Hachiya S, Iemura S, Natsume T, Matsuda N, Takeda K, Cleaved PGAM5 dephosphorylates nuclear serine/arginine-rich proteins during mitophagy. BBA Mol Cell Res 11868: 119045, 2021
- Yamaguchi A, Ishikawa H, Furuoka M, Yokozeki M, Matsuda N, Tanimura S, Takeda K: Cleaved PGAM5 is released from mitochondria depending on proteasome-mediated rupture of the outer mitochondrial membrane during mitophagy. J Biochem 165: 19-25, 2019
- Honda S, Sadatomi D, Yamamura Y, Nakashioya K, Tanimura S, Takeda K: WP1066 suppresses macrophage cell death induced by inflammasome agonists independently of its inhibitory effect on STAT3. Cancer Sci 108: 520-527, 2017
- Sadatomi D, Nakashioya K, Mamiya S, Honda S, Kameyama Y, Yamamura Y, Tanimura S, Takeda K: Mitochondrial function is required for extracellular ATP-induced NLRP3 inflammasome activation. J Biochem 161: 503-512, 2017
- Tanimura S, Hashizume J, Arichika N, Watanabe K, Ohyama K, Takeda K, Kohno M: ERK signaling promotes cell motility by inducing the localization of myosin 1E to lamellipodial tips. J Cell Biol 214: 475-489, 2016
Please find latest works in their website.