Welcome to the Ishihara Lab!
The Ishihara Group focuses on new reaction development, enantioselective reaction, and natural product synthesis.
Dr. Keita Komine came back to join our group as an assistant professor.
Dr. Hayato Fukuda joined our group as an associate professor.
- A Stereoselective Synthesis of Fused Carbocycles with a cis-1,2-Diols Moiety by Desymmetrization: SmI2-Mediated Pinacol Coupling of meso-Cyclic 1,3-Diones
- Komine, Keita; Ninomiya, Riki; Fukuda, Hayato; Ishihara, Jun
- Chem. Pharm. Bull., 2022, 70 (1), 89-93.
- Trifluoromethylthiolation of Hindered α-Bromoalides with Nucleophilic Trifluoromethylthiolating Reagents
- Mizuta, Satoshi; Kitamura, Kanami; Morii, Yuki; Ishihara, Jun; Yamaguchi, Tomoko; Ishikawa, Takeshi
- Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2021, 86 (24), 18017-18029.
- Total Synthesis of Thuggacin cmc-A and Its Structure Determination
- Tsutsumi, Tomohiro; Matsumoto, Moe; Iwasaki, Hitomi; Tomisawa, Kei; Komine, Keita; Fukuda, Hayato; Eustache, Jacques; Jansen, Rolf; Hatakeyama, Susumi; Ishihara, Jun
- Organic Letters, 2021, 23 (13), 5208-5212.
- Synthesis of Resolvin E1 and Its Coformationally Restricted Cyclopropane Congeners with Potent Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Ishimura Kohei; Fukuda, Hayato; Fujiwawa Koichi, Muromoto, Ryuta; Hirashima, Koki; Murakami, Yuto; Watanabe, Mizuki; Ishihara, Jun; Matsuda, Tadashi; Shuto, Satoshi
- ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2021, 12 (2), 256-261.